Thursday, September 27, 2012

Alvinisms 1371

"When there's snow on the ground, I like to pretend I'm walking on clouds."

-Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata

Thought of the day: Sometimes I forget that I lived a whole different life when I was in college. To go back and still be welcome with wide open arms to a team I devoted 5 years to is a great feeling. The friends I spent my college years with are still the same friends, yeah with kids or spouses but just as fun and awesome. What really surprises me is how the future generations of dancers still recognize and respect their dance predecessors. It's good to know the history of the team was not lost and the trials and tribulations we went through. Well done Team Millennia, 143.

Food for thought:
Crisyp beer battered fish and tartar sauce loaded potato skins. Never thought of this but it sounds pretty good.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz




www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

1 comment:

Linda said...

Aww miss all these TM people! And love Baybay's stache!